You don’t have to lie Craig
You don’t have to lie…. (Friday)
Stop lying to yourself. Be honest!
Are you really working as hard as you can? I mean really? Are you tracking those calories?
I heard this quote the other day and it really made me put some things in perspective.
The quote read….
“Eventually, the truth will reveal itself.”
And I thought, “That’s a very good point.” Good, bad, or indifferent, the truth will always reveal itself. Some will like it, some will hate it but eventually the true story will come out.
Whether it’s weight loss, sports, marriage, or even business, the truth always come out. Sometime it’s for the better & sometimes for worse.
My point is that sooner or later the truth will reveal itself. It’s not about being right or wrong. It’s simply about if you are doing what you say you are doing then the results (whether good or bad) those results should give son indication of what’s really going on.
I was stuck in a rut with my weight loss and I came up with every excuse:
– Not working out in the morning messed my routine up. (So what get over it, when life give you a lemon make lemonade)
– I have to much going on during the week in the afternoon & can’t get to the gym everyday.
(Ok then, go when you can & go 120% the days you are there.
– I don’t have time to put healthy meals together. (That’s a lie, you make time for other stuff, you can make time to meal prep on the weekend. You just got lazy)
– I can’t get into a routine. (Life isn’t suppose to be routine anyways, keep changing it up)
– I’m too tired after a long day. (Ok, go to bed earlier)
Here’s my question to you. What are you revealing about yourself?
Stay On The Grind,